This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am currently working as a Customer Service Executive (Booking) in Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) Sdn. Bhd. I am someone who likes to learn new things, and willing to learn even from the bottom. I am also very punctual, and meticulous person. When I do something, I tend to ensure that I did it perfectly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Technology Management
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Textile)
- Engage in daily traffic and space monitoring.
- Manage the rollover of excessive cargoes.
- Oversee the service disruptions and provide effective solutions.
- Attend calls and email enquiries from customers and address customer problems.
- Update bookings when necessary and notify all related parties on the changes.
- Monitor the booking release process to ensure shipments are planned based on customer request.
- Identify the route for each shipment to ensure shipment deliver successfully.
- Work closely with sales departments to ensure specific customer’s need are handled appropriately.
- Coordinate with operation team to ensure shipment details are tally with terminal system.
- Liaise with equipment team to determine equipment availability.
- Communicate with world-wide office to track shipments.