This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am proactive professional who has been consistently praised as a hard working by my co-workers and managements. Over the course of my 17 years career, I have developed a skill set directly relevant to the QAQC scope of works, including manufacturing integration and testing. Overall, I have consistently demonstrated communication creative thinking and multitasking abilities in every aspect of my division manager role at TUV SUD Sdn Bhd and I invite you to review my detailed achievements in the attached resume.
- Authorized for verification under in Service Container scope of work
- Certified Welding Engineer (ID.NO:2/12/12)
- PCN Level 2 Radiography Interpreter (PCN NO:301009)
- CSWIP RI 3.4 (CSWIP NO: 620716)
- ASNT Level 2 MT
- Authorized API 510 (CERT NO: 81976
- Authorized for verification under PED scope of work
- PCN Level 2 Welding Inspector (PCN NO:301009)
- CSWIP WI 3.1 (CSWIP NO: 620716)
- CSWIP WI 3.0 (CSWIP NO: 53029/2)
- ASNT Level 2 UT
- ASNT Level 2 PT
CAREER SUMMARY of 17 years as a Package Engineer/Manager/Coordinator/Expeditor involved with inspection and certification over pressure equipment, lifting equipment, CSC certification for offshore container, subsea equipment, Storage Tanks, mechanical equipment (valves, actuator, etc.), materials (pipes, plates, fitting, etc.), welding consumables, welding procedure and welder qualification for Energy-downstream and manufacturing sector including oil and gas, petrochemical and power industries.