This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Knowledgeable graduate looking to tackle new responsibilities and build upon skills as a customer service representative in the surrounding area. Strong Interpersonal communication skills. Problem analysis and problem solving. Organizational skills and customer service orientation. Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
Diploma in Physiotherapy
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFFESIONALS, 11/2019 to current
(Project - Pos Malaysia) – TTDI: PLAZA VADS (BPO)
Last withdrawal salary: RM 1900 Basic + 400 kpi allowances
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls (120 calls per day)
- Handle 3 customers at the same time via live chat
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.