This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I'm Shahida Fauzi graduated from Taylor's University in Bachelor of Food Science with Nutrition. I have passion in creating new type of foods either from health aspect, production and others aspect. Currently I'm interested with the postion that is suitable with my qualification such as Quality Assurance, Research and Development, Production and Marketing position. I'm also a good team player with a good critical thinking and problem solving in managing crisis arise from the client.
MARCH 2017 – AUGUST 2020
Bachelor of Science (Honours) Food Science with Nutrition
• Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus CGPA: 3.66
JULY 2013 – AUGUST 2014
Foundation in Science
• Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus CGPA: 3.12
JANUARY 2011 – DECEMBER 2012
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Maktab Rendah Sains MARA (MRSM) 5A+, 3A, 1A-
MAY 2021 – PRESENT
Operations Executive at Speedrent Technology Sdn. Bhd.
• Facilitate the rental transaction between landlord and tenant.
• Handling after-sales matters such as, managing conflict between landlord and tenant, payment issue faced by the either landlord/tenant and keep contact with the landlord/ tenant
• Improve process flow for client after-sales journey to ensure satisfaction from both sides
JANUARY 2020 – JUNE 2020
R&D Intern Trainee at MACFOOD Services(Tyson Foods Malaysia)
• Assisted R&D Executives in the process of making new product prior product launch through research and preparing the food samples.
• Created and recorded product specification of the new product.
• Improved quality of the food product that was already in the market through research.
• Assisted in Trial Run for the new product to ensure the right setting to be used on the machine during production of the new product.
• Recorded and analyzed data collected by using Microsoft Excel and MiniTab.