This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
A food technology degree's holder with experience in field work mainly in quality assurance, quality control and food technologist. Considering my experience, qualification and excellent management skills, I believed I should be considered as a strong candidate.
Graduated from Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin in Food Technology
Company Name: Dua Badak Industries (M) Sdn Bhd Position: Food Technologist Intern
Roles and responsibilities:
• Prepared weekly the stock out form for delivery order.
• Analyzed and assisted in supporting safety and a healthy environment to maintain clean and
• Discussed the process of making coffee problems for solutions with the supervisor.
• Involved in meeting with the administration in the progress of renewing MeSTi.
• Trained to handle troubleshoot, labeling process, and quality control and assurance of the
• Involve in making new formulation and sensory evaluation of the premix drinks.
• Inspecting the work done by the operators to produce the best quality of the product.
• Join and experience an inventory check at AEON Kota Bharu to check the quantity and quality
stock of the product in the display rack.
• Attending the program organized by SME Corporation Malaysia and the Institut Koperasi
Malaysia with the company representative.