About Aparnna Sathiskumar:
I am Aparnna K J, I found your job vacancy advertisement in Indeed.com. As a experienced certified professional coder from AAPC with 86% mark, I am eager to begin my career in medical coding and contribute to the success of your esteemed organized.
During my internship, I gained hands-on experience in RCM with ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCS coding various specialties, as well as knowledge in medical terminology, HIPPA regulations and electronic health recodes. I am confident in my ability to quickly adapt to the coding practices and procedures at your organization, and I am committed to staying current on coding advancement through ongoing professional development.
Additionally, I have a background in medical Laboratory Technology service, which has provided me with valuable interpersonal and problem-solving skills that I believe will prove beneficial in working with both my colleagues and healthcare providers.
I am excited about the possibility of joining your team and would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further during an interview. Please accept this letter and the attached resume as my interest in this position.
Thank you for taking your time to review my application.
APARNNA K J
- Audited, streamlined and refined medical coder keeping procedures resulting in a 35% reduction in administrative errors and saving the team 20 more hours per week.
- Maintained detail and accuracy of clinical coding, understanding direct impact on revenue generation and funding.
- Extract clinical information from manual and computerized patient health records to assign appropriate clinical codes.
- Resolved coding queries by consulting with line manager, colleagues and liaising with other medical staff.
- Formulated and implemented policies governing claim resolution to streamline redress submission, processing and settlement.
- Reviewed claims to investigate coverage and liability details, collaborating with teams to address gaps in data.
- Worked in MediMate247 (Clinic Management System Softwere).
- Managed own workload, demonstrating strong time management skill to meet targets and deadlines.
- Bachelor of science Medical Laboratory Technology
University of Calicut, 2012-2016, Calicut, Kerala, India.
1. Certified Professional Coder -A, AAPC with 86%. CPC – A AAPC MEMBER ID: 02051633.
2.Kerala Paramedical Council Government of Kerala
Medical Laboratory Technologist
Reg No: 3644/MLTst /2020.
Professionals who compete with Aparnna
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Aparnna Sathiskumar
Professionals from different sectors near Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands
Jobs near Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands
Watson's Personal Care Stores Sdn. Bhd Perak, Malaysia Full time
Kelayakan · Possess pleasant personality and good communication skills · Candidate must possess at least a SPM /STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate in any field. · Good interpersonal & f ...
KM Yong Agency Perak, Malaysia, Ipoh Full time RM60,000 - RM100,000 per year
Job Responsibility · Client Consultation: Meet with clients to assess their insurance needs, understand their financial situation, and determine the type and amount of coverage required. · Product Kno ...
Eucogen Sdn Bhd Perak, Malaysia, Ipoh Full time RM30,000 - RM50,000 per year
Job Responsibility · To market and sell companyâs products to pharmacies, clinics and hospitals · To grow assigned territory market share and achieve personal sales target · To develop and maintain go ...