This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Graduate of Hospitality and Wedding Planning with great passion in weddings and events seeking an event job. Positive, optimistic, and brave to accept challenges person, wishing to use event and hospitality skills to make a positive contribution to the event industry.
BA (Hons) Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Bangkok University, Thailand. | 2017 - 2020
Diploma in Wedding Planning
Alight Academy, Malaysia. | 2020 - 2021
Management Executive | Cheun Shing Sdn Bhd
Penang, Malaysia. | May 2020 - Present
- Ensure delivery, packaging, and administration departments are operating smoothly without any issues.
- Leading staff to execute daily tasks.
- Supervise daily goods loading and receiving.
- Report out-of-stock goods to the purchaser.
- Settle monthly payments with suppliers.
- Create and update the company website and catalogue.
- Handle every packaging design and ordering.
- Upgrade old packaging designs into a new look.
- Execute a variety of projects given by the director.
- Solve problems and emergencies encountered by any department.
Hotel Trainee | Domain de Joinville
Eu, France. | April 2019 - July 2019
Hotel Restaurant Trainee | Cazaudehore La Forestière
Paris, France. | January 2019 - April 2019
Trained in several positions as:
- Serve hotel guests for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Banquet, catering, and barbeque service for wedding and outstation events.
- Runner: Ensure all dishes are in and out smoothly from the kitchen to the dining area.
- Cook: Responsible for all preparation and production of breakfast, main courses, dessert, barbeque, and buffet.
- Bartender: Make every beverage for guests.
- Porter: Escorting guests to their room.
- Carry out daily cleaning tasks.