This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Motivated and concentrated in Knowledge and Learning Management, with exposure to Call Center and Customer Services. I have several years of knowledge and experience in developing and conducting online & classroom training for the industry of Insurance (both Life and General). Developed as a professional trainer, certified by Western Kentucky University. Highly conscientious in follow-through, planning, and organization of new ideas/products and readily accept new challenges.
Developed as a professional trainer, certified by Western Kentucky University.
With Bachelor’s Degree of Social Science, majoring in Economics
Several years of knowledge and experience developing and conducting online & classroom training for the industry of Insurance (both Life and General).
- Developing, hosting, and conducting online meetings and training using WebEx, Zoom, and MS Teams.
- In-depth experience in technical training, writing, course development, instructional design, and resource coordination.
- Performed training needs analysis and developed Annual Training Master Plan for the entire Agency Force.
- Engage with internal and external trainers; arrange effective training for agents based on their training needs.
- Developing and conducting Onboarding Training for all new agents.
- Developing training modules and material (presentation slides), such as Product Launching, Agency Initiatives Program, System & Procedures.
- Conducting Compliance and Regulatory, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter -Terrorism Financing training to agents.
- Creating and delivering e-learnings modules for all agents (specifically on products and systems).
- Providing “Train the Trainer” courses to branch’s trainers (specifically on products, systems and Agency Initiatives Program).
- Preparing and delivering training-related reports to senior management team and all branches.
- Monitor agents CPD hours (Continuous Professional Development) fulfillment, in line with PIAM’s guidelines.