This professional is in active search of jobs
Dear Hiring Manager,
I would like to express my interest in any environment position at your company. I have worked for 7 years in environment related area, mostly as Environment Officer in Malaysia and looking to broaden my horizon to a new country as a fine addition to your already prestigious company.
My knowledge and experiences in project are as below:
1. Waste Management (Domestic, Construction and Hazardous Wastes)
2. Erosion and Sediment Control at land and sea (Silt fences, silt curtains and erosion sediment control plan)
3. Environmental report writing (Weekly inspection report and weekly dashboard to Clients)
4. Environmental monitoring (Air, noise, sediment and water quality monitoring)
5. Contractor environmental supervision to ensure compliance to project and local authorities project requirements
6. Environmental training (Hazardous waste handling training, Recycling awareness program and Environmental drills)
7. Environmental emergency respond (on scene oil clean-up, incident investigation and reporting)
8. Liaise with clients and local authorities (Department of Environment)
My work also requires me to work hand in hand with other department such as engineering, safety and construction which promote team work and inter-department relationship building. I would like to contribute to the continued success of your company if given the opportunity through this position.
Kindly please review my additional details as attached with this application. I am looking forward to hear from you and if you have any enquiries, feel free to contact me anytime. Your kind consideration is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Muhammad Fikri Bin Ismail
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Tronoh, Perak
Bachelor Eng (Hons) Chemical Engineering, Industrial Environmental Engineering (Major)
Graduation Date: September 2012
Period: 1 May 2018 – Present (3 years)
Company: Dr. Nik and Associates Sdn. Bhd.
1. Dredging and Reclamation for Seri Tanjung Pinang (Phase II) Development (STP 2), Penang
2. Dredging Works for Deepening of Navigation Channel Works at Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas, Johor
1. Tanjung Pinang Development (TPD) (Eastern & Oriental)
2. Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas (PTP)
1. Tanjung Tokong, Pulau Pinang
2. Gelang Patah, Johor
Position: Environment Officer
Period: 1 October 2015 – 30 April 2018 (2 years 6 months)
OUI JV (integrated with PRPC since December 2016 into iU&I) (Technip Geoproduction (M) Sdn Bhd)
Project: EPCM, RAPID UIO Project (Utilities, Interconnecting and Offsite)
Client: PETRONAS Refinery and Petrochemical Corporation (PRPC) Sdn Bhd
Location : Pengerang, Johor
Position : Environment Engineer
- All Third Party Environmental Audit received no NCR during tenure at the company
- Supervision of more than 12 main contractors at a time under Package 14 project works
Period: 20 January 2014 – 29 March 2015 (1 year 2 months)
Company: TMM Engineering Services Sdn. Bhd.
Project: Sipitang Lateral Gas Pipeline Project
Client: PETRONAS Gas Berhad
Location: Sipitang, Sabah
Position: Environment Officer
Period: 1 June 2013 – 10 January 2014 (6 months)
Company: Inai Kiara Sdn Bhd Hwa Chi JV
Project: EPC, Construction of Breakwater for the New Deep-Water Terminal
Client: ECERDC (East Coast Economic Region Development Committee)
Location: Kuantan Port, Kuantan, Pahang
Position: Assistant Environment Officer
What kind of projects is Muhammad Fikri Ismail looking for?
Oil and Gas