Chee Meng Tor
Senior Manager, Project & Facilities Management
About Chee Meng Tor:
Responsible for overall project development & management including planning, budgeting and
implementation for new cinema fit out and existing outlet renovation project. Look after all
existing outlets facilities management
1. Project Governance & Management
• Oversee project development & management including ensure adequate level of
communication between all relevant parties
• Establish appropriate project governance and outline proper project management and culture
for all assigned projects and safeguard the integrity of the company.
• Collaborate and liaise closely with mall management/developer, various consultants,
suppliers, & internal HOD to move the fit out/renovation project through all phases to
• Facilitate project meeting with consultants and contractor to ensure all technical and site
issues are addressed and resolved
• Liaise and negotiate with Landlord on landlord tenant provision to ensure alignment of project
scope, timeline and requisite approval
• Recruit and monitor specialists, main contractors and sub-contractors and to ensure
guidelines are maintained and comply to design requirements.
• Oversee the delivery of projects and conduct performance evaluation of project team
members in order to ensure high timely and quality project execution & deliverable
• Manage external vendors and technical supplier to ensure project on track in terms of quality,
delivery milestones and costs
2. Financial Management
• Prepare annual department budget review for senior management approval.
• Develop budgets and timescales for the upcoming projects.
• Manage tender preparation through clear outline on contractor’s scope of work and
• Pre-qualifying contractors/supplier, call for tender, monitor tender submission process, ensure
completeness, compliance and consistency.
• Oversee all contractual issues such as variation orders, claims and final account.
• Conduct cost analysis and initiate value engineering approach to bring down build cost
• Prepare procurement strategy.
3. Sustainable Management
• Drive research and developments for new energy saving initiative
• Initiate implementation of sustainability program
4. General Administration
• Develop and implement relevant policies, guideline, SOP and checklist required in order to
strengthen the management and administration of the project team.
• Compile and establish cinema design standard & build cost
• Conduct research and developments for cinema FFE
• Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports for management updates.
• Support leasing team by liaise with landlord on technical matters.
• Support business development team in feasibility studies for new site evaluation and budget
• Support operation team by collaborating with suppliers/contractors on renovation works and
conducting technical training to cinema managers.
• Manage, upkeep and archive all project related data, documents and files.
• Support overseas project developments.
Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architect | Malaysia
Professionals who compete with Chee Meng
Professionals in the same Retail sector as Chee Meng Tor
Professionals from different sectors near Damansara, Petaling
Other users who are called Chee Meng
Jobs near Damansara, Petaling
People Pathfinders Sdn Bhd Port Klang, Malaysia
The company · Our client is a European International Freight Forwarding company. The company provides customers with efficient, cost-effective solutions and multi-modal transportation services around ...
ASHRIE (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD Shah Alam, Malaysia
1) Provide administrative support to Director and Account Department · 3) Handling administrative request and queries for both internal and external communication · 4) Track and replace office supplie ...
JLL Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About JLL · We're JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals aro ...