About Gary KISHEN:
Astute and exceptionally dedicated professional with 2 year of experience in engineering operations.
ACHIA NK PLUMBING RESOURCES -
• Install, Repair and maintain pipes and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
• Site visiting•
Implement all necessary and required OESH Management system policies, activities, procedures, and instructions.
• Respond to diagnose and resolve plumbing emergencies.
• Performing quality control assessments and ensuring that pipeline comply with all technical and safety regulations.
• Comply with clients and applicable legal and other requirements.
• Assist the Project Department with BIM, design, and formwork difficulties, problem solving, value engineering ideas, and giving technical support in addressing issues with clients and consultants.
• Assist the Project Department in formulating the baseline work program, monitoring reporting, and preparing supporting documentation for EOT and other contractual claims, as well as in the development of technical papers for tender submission.
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
Polytechnic Port Dickson
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Professionals in the same Manufacturing / Mechanical sector as Gary KISHEN
Professionals from different sectors near Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Other users who are called Gary
Jobs near Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Upscale Sdn Bhd Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Plan, conduct, and execute research and development activities in an integrated, timely, cost effective, and high quality manner in accordance with division's strategic and operating objectives. · Wor ...
Convatec Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Full time
Pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch: Convatec is a global medical products and technologies company, focused on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with ...
LTH Group Asia Company Bangsar South, Malaysia
Responsibilities: · Assist the supervisor in updating and monitoring the daily tasks · Provide uptodate and accurate information as required by the manager · Fill up relevant documents · Perform any o ...