About Nurul Athirah Ahmad:
A compassionate pharmacist with 5 years of experience in dispensing medications and patient counselling. Actively helping my customers in managing their chronic diseases by combining a science-backed nutritional approach with pharmacotherapy.
Branch Manager, Pharmacist (10/2021 - Present)
A community pharmacy which aims to help customers live healthier with science-backed nutritional approach.
- Train a team of 5 to achieve monthly sales targets by providing sales and marketing strategy.
- Lead weekly educational training to ensure all crews are well equipped with knowledge on nutritional products and supplements.
- Supervise the outlet's cleanliness and stock arrangement to ensure the best customer experience.
Pharmacist (03/2021 - 09/2021)
- Educate and inspire customers to prevent and manage chronic disease by combining nutritional products and supplements with their medications.
- Manage weekly stocks ordering and orders of special items for customers.
- Actively provide consultation and interpretation to customers for their full blood test report.
Pharmacist (01/2018 - 01/2021)
Klinik Kesihatan Bandar Botanik
A government clinic where I completed my 1 year of provisional training and worked for 2 years as a fully registered pharmacist.
- Execute medication dispensing and counselling which includes oral medicine, inhaler, nasal spray and insulin.
- Cooperate with doctors and nurses in the Asthma Clinic to help patients manage their asthma attacks more effectively by improving their inhaler techniques and emphasizing on the importance of compliance to their medications.
- Design a systematic documentation and flow of work to ensure patients from other clinics and hospitals get their monthly medicinal supply on time.
Pharmacist Assistant (08/2017 - 12/2017)
MyLife Healthcare Sdn Bhd
- Perform health screening activities such as measuring customers' blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol level.
- Assist the pharmacist in preparing medicines to be dispensed and manage monthly medicine order from regular customers.
- Maintain the cleanliness and uniformity of stocks arrangement on shelves to ensure customers’ convenience while searching for products.
- Handle cash register machine and credit card machine efficiently to ensure best customer experience during payment.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
09/2013 - 06/2017
Professionals in the same Pharmaceutical / Bio-tech sector as Nurul Athirah Ahmad
Professionals from different sectors near Jenjarum, Selangor
Other users who are called Nurul Athirah
Jobs near Jenjarum, Selangor
LJS Restaurants (M) Sdn Bhd Shah Alam, Malaysia, Selangor Full time
Job Responsibility · Research and Development Strategy: Develop and implement the overall research and development strategy for the F&B company, aligning IT with the organization's goals and objective ...
Found in: Foundit MY A2 - 1 week ago
GatedTalent - Connecting Top Executive Search Firms And Executives Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Full time RM200,000 - RM300,000 per year
Hiring for Vice President, Operational Planning Department (Operations), Regional Bank in Kuala Lumpur · Your New Company · This company is a regional bank with a vision to provide innovative and cust ...
Sun Thai Food Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Full time
Job Responsibility · Handle requests and queries appropriatelyTake dictation and minutes and accurately enter data · Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers · Produce repo ...