Nur Irsyad Mohamad Thani
Assistant Manager, Facilities Maintenance & Admin
About Nur Irsyad Mohamad Thani:
8 years experience in facilities maintenance & admin
Percetakan Nasional Malaysia Berhad
- Lead Facilities Maintenance & Admin Unit.
- Assist & Report directly to Head of Facilities Maintenance & Admin Department
- Work closely & assist Safety & Security Department.
- To assist QA & QC to sustain :-
- ISO 14001 : 2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 : 2018 Occupational Safety & Health Management
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 22301 : 2019 Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 27001 : 2013 Information Security Management System
- Inspect all the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing matters within building to ensure that the entire building functions properly, following safety and authority requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate maintenance of building structure, equipment (genset, plumbing and water supply, office equipment, fittings and furniture) & facilities with technicians, vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate and lead Plan Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, staff complaint & request for construction or renovation work.
- To assist & consult branches for large scale renovation work.
- To assist procurement on providing technical advice, prepare job specification for site visit & lead site visit with contractor.
- Prepare documentation required by finance team such as virement, capital expenditure proposal (CAPEX Expenses), advance petty cash & asset tagging numbers.
- Responsible for facilities management & Admin annual budget preparation (OPEX & CAPEX) and monitor budget expenses.
- Coordinate & Lead a team for renewal General Insurance & Warehousemen Liability Insurance. • To liaison with relevant authority. (DBKL, Polis, Air Selangor, TNB, Pesuruhanjaya Tanah Persekutuan)
- Monitor and review all contracts/agreements with vendors, building rental and consultants for building maintenance, cleaning, pest control and all related works.
- To liaison with legal & procurement department to renew all the contracts/ agreements with the third party.
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) | Malaysia
Professionals who compete with Nur
Professionals in the same Construction / Facilities sector as Nur Irsyad Mohamad Thani
Professionals from different sectors near Dengkil, Selangor
Other users who are called Nur
Jobs near Dengkil, Selangor
Deblect Risk Management Sdn. Bhd. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Full time
Incorporated in 1998, Deblect Risk Management (DRM) was established to address the growing needs of companies opting to redirect their operations by outsourcing their debt recovery services. · Our fin ...
Tentacle Sso Sdn. Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Full time
Experience: 6+ years of experience in related field. · Job Descriptions: · Participate in planning & design of performance test · Work closely with business users & application team to gather business ...
Mid Valley Megamall Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Responsibilities · Provides overall coordination on building maintenance. · Maintaining and upkeep all building services works. · Schedule daily work programmes. · Coordinates with inter-departments ...